UK Therapy Services supply only the best occupational therapy professionals. We screen our applicants rigorously to ensure our clients’ are getting the best service and care possible from the best professionals in the field.
All of our clinical specialists provide their services to the Company under the terms of their Associate Agreement.
- 5 years post qualification occupational therapy experience.
- HCPC registered.
- BAOT membership plus one COT specialist section.
- Indemnity Insurance.
- Enhanced DBS Clearance.
UK Therapy Services provides Associates with…
- clear and favourable terms and conditions
- policies and procedures as laid out in the Staff Handbook
- your COTSS-IP membership; to be accessed under the Company profile
- cost of enhanced DBS clearance
- allocation of work corresponding to your area/s of expertise
- support with initial report writing.
If you think you have what it takes to become a UK Therapy Services Associate please contact us to apply.